Search ConradWilliams2000 Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jeremiah 1, 29, 33,

Jeremiah 29:11-13 - Passage Lookup - New International ...

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (King James Version)

11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Passage Lookup - New International Version ...


‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knewOr chose you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 ...

Search the Bible in English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.
www.biblegateway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment