Search ConradWilliams2000 Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Amira Singing National Anthem

ConradWilliams2000 --> Be Entertained with Amira

About Me:
Every once in a while, an artist comes along who has the talent and persona to inspire any and everyone they encounter. Amira possesses that skill and is ready to take over the industry at twenty-two years of age. Born in Boston Massachusetts she knew by the age of seven that music was her undeniable passion. I just remember the feeling I would get from singing. It would feel like I was in a world of my own and I knew my voice was something that no one could take away from me. With a voice so raspy but so clean and clear Amira can make you forget her striking beauty and down-to-earth personality by delivering a note that will send chills through your body. "There is an inner beauty about Amira because she believes in herself and also she's one of the hardest working artist I've met in a long time" says Payeback Music Group CEO Alvin Bailey. With obstacles along her journey Amira is strong, confident, and determined to be the next big star. Most importantly Amira strives to be a humanitarian in order to change lives all around the world. Welcome to the World of Amira...


http://www.youtube.com/user/thisisamira

http://www.myspace.com/thisisamira

No comments:

Post a Comment